mercoledì 21 novembre 2007

27.0 lms

Buonasera,
continuo con le richieste e per questa sera ne ho una bellissima fatta dall'Uomo Distrutto in questo commento:
san diego serenade...
la prima poesia di cui mi sia innamorato...
...ed è davvero una poesia di cui ci si innamora!

San Diego Serenade

I never saw the morning 'til I stayed up all night
I never saw the sunshine 'til you turned out the light
I never saw my hometown until I stayed away too long
I never heard the melody, until I needed a song.

I never saw the white line, 'til I was leaving you behind
I never knew I needed you 'til I was caught up in a bind
I never spoke 'I love you' 'til I cursed you in vain,
I never felt my heartstrings until I nearly went insane.

I never saw the east coast 'til I move to the west
I never saw the moonlight until it shone off your breast
I never saw your heart 'til someone tried to steal it away
I never saw your tears until they rolled down your face.
"Tom Waits"

[Traduzione]

Interamente "rubata" dal suo Blog...

Io ho i BRIVIDI, bella!
TROPPO bella...

...e con questa vi auguro la mia BUONANOTTE!

3 commenti:

Uomo Distrutto ha detto...

...e non posso che dirti: grazie...

Emilia ha detto...

...e non posso che dirti: prego, è stato un piacere pubblicarla!

Pablo ha detto...

Bellissima!